CloudLibrary NewsStand features full-color, digital magazines for instant desktop reading, mobile streaming and mobile-app download.
Get Started using cloudLibrary NewsStand
- To download the app to your device, search your app store for cloudLibrary NewsStand.
- To access on a computer, visit the cloudLibrary NewsStand website and click 'login' in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Fill out the registration screen, accept the terms, and tap Next. Please note: If you sign up through the app, you will use the same information to login through the web browser.
- Enter your country and library, then tap Register.
- Enter your library card number and pin (the last 4-digits of your phone number.)
- Login with the email and password you used on the registration screen.
- Browse, borrow, and read.
NewsStand offers over 6500 magazines and newspaper titles in over 50 languages, with unlimited access.
Access a printable version of the cloudLibrary NewsStand logon instructions.
For further assistance getting started with cloudLibrary NewsStand, please call the Reference Desk at 214.509.4905. For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.